Old Dominion Boat Club
1. Definition: Reciprocity is the mutual exchange of commercial or other privileges; a relation of mutual dependence.
2. Reciprocal clubs shall have transient slips available to members of ODBC.
3. Members of reciprocal clubs are considered reciprocal guests of the Old Dominion Boat Club.
4. All reciprocal guests shall identify themselves to the Club/bar manager on duty and register their name and club affiliation in the reciprocal guest book.
5. A reciprocal guests may not bring more than six (6) guests to the ODBC. It is recommended that a reciprocal guest call in advance to ensure that there is no ODBC event, which would prohibit any guests from using the Club.
6. Members of reciprocal yacht/boat clubs within fifty 50 road miles of the ODBC may not visit the Club more than six (6) times per year and no more than once per month.
7. Reciprocal guests may not run a bar tab for food or beverages.
8. At no time shall a reciprocal guest be allowed the use of the Club parking lot or a Club key card but shall gain entry into the Club via the south taproom entrance on King Street. Reciprocal marina guests occupying a slip overnight at the ODBC pursuant to the M & B Rules are the exception and shall be issued one Club key card during their stay upon payment of a $10.00 refundable deposit and the applicable slip fees.
9. Reciprocal marina guests must first contact the Chairman of the M & B Committee to reserve a transient slip. Transient slips for reciprocal marina guests are available on a first-come, first served basis no sooner than fifteen (15) days prior to the requested date of occupancy.
10. Reciprocal marina guests are limited to a stay of seven (7) days or less.
11. Reciprocal marina guests who arrive after regular business hours shall check in the following morning prior to 12:00 Noon.
12. Though not specifically set forth herein, reciprocal guests are subject to all other Old Dominion Boat Club House and Ground Rules and transient boaters are subject additionally to all M & B Rules in effect at the time of the reciprocal visit.