ODBC On-Line Event Ticket Process
Member registration and payment for ticketed events will only be thru our website. As a member you will receive an email invitation to purchase event tickets.
Members must log into the ODBC website to access the event registration. To log on to the website, you will need your user name (which is your email address) and password. (There is a “forgot password” option if needed).
Google Chrome Browser is recommended for this process. Potentially, buttons may not appear, in which case, refresh your browser and clear cache. Please be sure you have the latest browser and computer software updates. Cellphones may need their latest version of its software/firmware.
- Tickets are only sold on-line thru our website.
- No tickets will be sold in the Club/Tap Room at any time or at the door the day of the event. Tickets are not available by phone.
- No refunds/credits once payment is made. (See Wait List process below for re-selling your tickets if you can no longer attend the event.)
- For the safety and comfort of attendees, a set number of overall tickets will be sold. Members may be initially limited to two tickets (member+1) to allow for maximum participation of our members. (This rule changes depending upon the event.) As we get closer to the event and tickets are still available, we will announce and allow for members to purchase additional tickets. Due to our current guest rules, a member can only invite up to six guests, not including their spouse/SO.
- Ticket prices are per person and payment can only be made by credit card (AE/Visa/MC/Discover) on our website. No additional fees will be incurred.
- Credit card info will not be saved on file.
- Once registered and payment is made, you will receive an email acknowledging a successful transaction.
- You must make payment at the time of registration, as it will be cancelled shortly thereafter, so that others may register.
- No actual “ticket” will be forthcoming. On the day of the event, there will be a list of all registered and paid attendees at the event registration desk for verification prior to the issuance of a wristband for the event.
- If you have questions or trouble registering please contact Bob Waters at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-238-5061)
- Again, once you make a payment there will be no refunds/credits.
"After you register and purchase tickets for the first time and you want additional tickets (up to your max) at a later date, please contact Bob Waters and he will invoice you for the additional tickets."
New Member “Free” Event Voucher
If you have a current “free” new member event voucher, register on-line when tickets go on sale but do not make any payment. After you register, contact Bob Waters (email@example.com or 571-238-5061) and he will complete your registration so that it will reflect no payment due or the difference in what is due. If you make a payment you will not be reimbursed. In that case, you can use your voucher for another event, if voucher is still valid. Vouchers can only be used once. If tickets were sold out when you tried to register go ahead and stay on the wait list in case tickets become available and let Bob Waters know that you are on the wait list with a voucher. Please turn in your voucher when you arrive at the event.
Wait List/Selling Tickets Process
- Once all available tickets have been sold, you will have an option on-line to be placed on a Wait List for when tickets becomes available. Members cannot be placed on the Wait List if they have already purchased their maximum number of tickets. This will be verified thru the master list.
- If you cannot attend after you have registered and paid, and wish to sell your tickets to another member, you can contact Bob Waters (firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-238-5061) to find out who is the next member on the Wait List, if any.
- All fund transactions must be between you and the member purchasing your tickets. Once the member purchases your tickets you or they should contact Bob Waters (email@example.com or 571-238-5061) and he’ll delete the original purchaser and replace with the new purchaser for the event sign-in register.
- There are no guarantees that your tickets will be sold to another member prior to the event.
Day of the Event
As you enter the Club on the ground level, you will check in to have your registration verified at the registration desk. Check in location may change depending on the event. You and your guest are encouraged to arrive at the same time to receive your wristbands.