ODBC On-Line Event Ticket Process
Member registration and payment for events will only be thru our website. As a member you will receive an email invitation to purchase event tickets.
Members must log into the ODBC website to access the event registration. To log on to the website, you will need your user name (which is your email address) and password. (There is a “forgot password” option if needed).
Google Chrome Browser is recommended for this process. Potentially, buttons may not appear, in which case, refresh your browser and clear cache. As of April 1, all browsers were updated with the latest security settings. Please be sure you have the latest browser and computer software updates. Cellphones need latest version of your software/firmware.
- No tickets will be sold in the Club/Tap Room or at the door the day of the event. Tickets are not available by phone.
- For the safety and comfort of attendees, a set number of overall tickets will be sold. Members are initially limited to two tickets (member+1) to allow for maximum participation of our members. As we get closer to the event and tickets are still available, we will announce and allow for members to purchase additional tickets. (This rule may change depending upon the event.)
- Ticket prices are per person and payment can only be made by credit card (AE/Visa/MC/Discover) on our website. No additional fees will be incurred.
- Credit card info will not be saved on file.
- No refunds once payment is made. (See Wait List process below for re-selling your tickets if you can no longer attend the event.)
- Once registered and payment is made, you will receive an email acknowledging a successful transaction.
- You must make payment at the time of registration as it will be cancelled within hours, so that others may register.
- No actual “ticket” will be forthcoming. On the day of the event, there will be a list of all registered and paid attendees at the event registration desk for verification prior to the issuance of a wristband for the event.
New Member “Free” Event Voucher
If you have a current “free” new member event voucher, please do not register on-line. Contact Bob Waters (firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-238-5061) and he will get you placed on the list, if any tickets are remaining. Please turn in your voucher when you arrive at the event.
Wait List Process
- Once all available tickets have been sold, you will have an option on-line to be placed on a Wait List for when tickets becomes available. Members cannot be placed on the Wait List if they have already purchased their maximum number of tickets. This will be verified thru the master list.
- All fund transactions must be between you and the member purchasing your tickets. Once the member purchases your tickets they should contact Bob Waters (email@example.com or 571-238-5061) and he’ll delete the original purchaser and replace with the new purchaser.
- If you cannot attend after you have registered, you can contact Bob Waters (firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-238-5061) to find out who is the next member on the Wait List.
Day of the Event
As you enter the Club on the ground level, you will check in to have your registration verified at the registration desk. Check in location may change depending on the event. You and your guest are encouraged to arrive at the same time to receive your wristbands.