From the M&B Committee
The M&B Committee’s semi-annual meeting for all slip holders will be held on Tuesday evening, March 14th at 6:30 p.m. downstairs at the Club. All slip holders and interested boaters are invited and encouraged to attend.
Some agenda items are:
1) Planning for marina and move to new Club - security, fencing, IT connectivity, dock carts and loading zones (Commodore Gard and Larry Landgraff);
2) Amenities for Tiki Deck and N & S Docks – furnishings, ice machine, grill, restroom, trash receptacles etc. (Gov. Doug Wood and Larry Landgraff);
3) 2018 winter slip usage and kayak storage – no more small slip usage, boat yard storage and trailers, no more kayak racks in present location, usage of electricity and heating devices in winter months (Larry Landgraff, Gary Schiffres and Ralph Wallace);
4) Dock maintenance, safety checks, SAV and hydrilla (Gary Schiffres and Gov. Doug Wood);
5) Winter and summer sublet process and waiting lists (Keith Harmon);
6) Poker Run and other upcoming dates/events (Kim Rogan, Vice Chair, M&B Committee).
Please send any other suggested agenda items to Larry Landgraff, Chair, M&B Committee at email@example.com